A Vietnam visa is part of the required migration process for all travellers to the country. Dependent on the purpose of an applicant's visit, a Tourist or Business visa will be required for entry.
The most popular type of visa for Vietnam is tourist visa which is normally valid for 15-30 days. Tourist visas can be extended once you are arriving to Vietnam.
In some cases, you can apply for a 3 month visa for tourism purpose; the procedure will be the same with 1 month visa. In other words, Vietnamese tourist visa's validity can be from 15 days to 3 months. Procedures:In order to apply for a tourist visa online and pick up your visa at Vietnam airports, the following information is required:
* Your name on passport: it is your full name appears on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first.
* Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YYYY
* Your Nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (UK, US or Australian)
* Your passport number: as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
* Date of arrival: it is not necessarily exact, you can fill in with proposed date of arrival, however, please be advised that you can just enter Vietnam later not earlier.Photos: photos are required at Vietnam airport onlyYou can use our secure online form to submit your application or find all the download forms hereinstead.Tourism & Business purposes: On the approval letter, 3 month, 6 month visa is listed for business purposes by default, however, as the above statement, there is no difference and you can enter Vietnam for any purposes.